Jump On The Tiger
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

West World

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo

West World Empty West World

Mensagem por Loony Sex Dez 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Template para Cannons. Ocupado são as imagens em P&B e os vagos estão em imagens coloridas.  Qualquer dúvida em relação ao código envie uma MP para Loki'd ou Bowie.

Poste dizendo onde irá usar para poder ver o código.

-- The wild west

His name was Shultz J. King

Shultz James King, 45 years old, Caçador de recompensas.
His name was King He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride He had a gun I knew him well Oh, I heard him singing I knew he loved someone.

His name was King He had a brother His only brother A peaceful guy One day they found him His shirt was red Two shiny bullets They found his brother dead.

You can't see King Whoa, he's riding. You can't see King That man is searching Got to fight his anger Find in his eyes Sure to find that killer Looking for the man.

His name was King. He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride. He had a gun I knew him well And when he shot. Oh that man, he never missed. Ride on King, ride You get your man.

His name was King He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride He had a gun I knew him well Oh, I heard him singing I knew he loved someone.His name was King He had a brother His only brother A peaceful guy One day they found him His shirt was red Two shiny bullets They found his brother dead.

You can't see King Whoa, he's riding. You can't see King That man is searching Got to fight his anger Find in his eyes Sure to find that killer Looking for the man. His name was King. He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride. He had a gun I knew him well And when he shot. Oh that man, he never missed. Ride on King, ride You get your man.

His name was Mister Candyland

Ms. Anthony Candyland, 36 years old, Fazendeiro.
His name was King He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride He had a gun I knew him well Oh, I heard him singing I knew he loved someone.

His name was King He had a brother His only brother A peaceful guy One day they found him His shirt was red Two shiny bullets They found his brother dead.

You can't see King Whoa, he's riding. You can't see King That man is searching Got to fight his anger Find in his eyes Sure to find that killer Looking for the man.

His name was King. He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride. He had a gun I knew him well And when he shot. Oh that man, he never missed. Ride on King, ride You get your man.

His name was King He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride He had a gun I knew him well Oh, I heard him singing I knew he loved someone.His name was King He had a brother His only brother A peaceful guy One day they found him His shirt was red Two shiny bullets They found his brother dead.

You can't see King Whoa, he's riding. You can't see King That man is searching Got to fight his anger Find in his eyes Sure to find that killer Looking for the man. His name was King. He had a horse Along the countryside I saw him ride. He had a gun I knew him well And when he shot. Oh that man, he never missed. Ride on King, ride You get your man.

His name was Codinome

Nome completo, xx years old, grupo profissão.

His name was Apelido

Nome completo, xx years old, Grupo/profissão.

Loony ESTÁ
Loony
ADM

Awards :
West World QNcaic

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

West World Empty Re: West World

Mensagem por Ragnaldo Qua Mar 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Pretendo usar no Vulnera Sanentur
Ragnaldo ESTÁ
Ragnaldo
US

Mensagem por Minn Qua Mar 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Template aceito!
AGRADECEMOS A PREFERÊNCIA

O template que você disponibilizou será movido para seu respectivo local! Agradecemos pela contribuição no nosso fórum!

Com a disponibilização foram-lhe creditados: 25 pontos!
(Para compreender melhor o sistema de pontos leia aqui.)

Minn ESTÁ
Minn
ADM

Awards :
West World QNcaic

Mensagem por lyra' Sáb maio 13, 2017 1:41 pm

usando no tcl
lyra' ESTÁ
US